Monday, June 25, 2007

So Orange

Don't you guys find my page very orange these days?

Hmmm.

A bit tak biasa. For now lah. Haha.


It's gonna take some getting used to but I sure like the prospect of counting the dollar (ringgit only, actually) bills that are to roll in in due time. Wee hee hee! Nothing too difficult to get used to there!


Oh, and it sorta comes close to matching
the streaks in my hair so that kinda rocks, too!

Yay!

*grin*

Yes, I'm a sucker for all things matching.
And right now, orange's the way to go.
Go, ORANGE! OLE! OLE! OLE!


And, uh, while I enjoy my featured colour, maybe you could think about flying from Penang to everywhere else or partying with a futsal ball. You know? Just for kicks. All that and more, in a single click. (Ugh, sounds so ad-ish. Got rhyming-rhyming a bit summore. Bleh.)


Toodles!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Ooh! Lorong Selamat's char koay teow & ice kacang. Tiong Nam's soya bean with you char koay. Chowrasta's nasi kandar. Yummy.

Pam Song said...

Haha. Well well, fond memories for you, eh? I guess it's been awhile since you've tasted all that. Go for Anson Road Char Koay Teow. The one opposite Padang Brown. SUPERB!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!