Sunday, June 24, 2007

Did It

Lala-ness, I have none. But lala-less, that I am.




It's not the hair colour; it's the person.

*grin*

You know, like, totally.

*blink blink*


Okay, fine. That last line was just cos I was feeling a little more angmor-fied than usual. You can't exactly blame me if I sound like an empty-headed bimbo sometimes nowadays, you know. I got a little blond-er than usual today. Hair dye probably killed a few million brain cells and stopped about a zillion neurons from firing.


*stops short*

But I'm not lala in anyway.

*frowns*


Suggest that in any way possible and I'll hike up my leopard-print sequined mini skirt, stab you through the heart with red stilettos that come at the end of my fishnet stockings, and pound you to the ground with my palms, while minding my 2-inch-long perfectly manicured nails that are covered in diamonds and 3D pink flowers.


Hah! So there.


p/s: I'm still not lala. Nowhere near. Really!
I don't think I even qualify for ONE 'la'.

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

la..... la la la la la la la...... eh i tot u anti colour punya ?? what happened? too stress is it?

gracielau said...

eh girl ah...
seriously leh...
the curls and the colour...
urm...
what happened to us saying we'll never be la?

like...seriously??

supersara said...

I KNOW. THAT WAS WHAT I'MG ONNA SAY!

perm and colour?
aiyoh. bordering the la yo.

Jono said...

So you gonna show picture anot ? Or I need to go KL see myself ?

I wanna see sue and mei too...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Pfft. What do you know about hightlights! Haha.

And no leh. Who say I anti colour? I highlighted my hair before wat. Many years ago. Back in 2002. This is my second try. But with a better stylist.

You don't know me that well. Haha.


ATTN: gracielau
– What's wrong with curls and colour? You had curls and colour, woman! Do you wanna be pot? Or should I be pot instead? =p

I'm. Not. La.

Like, totally.


ATTN: supersara
– Woman, judge not if you haven't seen it. It's damn cool wei. Haha. Even if I do say so myself. I like it. Come over and see it for yourself some day. It looks 'yay-er' in the sun.


ATTN: Jo-no
– Go check out Friendster lah! How many times I have to tell you? Haha. The curls are up. But colour not yet. Wait. Soon.

Anonymous said...

u did tell me .. but u were the one who said no more colour liao wat .. ish .. aku pula yang kena

Pam Song said...

Haha. No lah. Haha. I said that my hair now no more colour issit? Haha. I dun remember.

ming said...

ngek ngek...

curls are nice!
remember that nite we were trying to curl your hair? I have dat picture!

Pam Song said...

HAHA. I have that pic, too! And I remember what I was wearing and what you were wearing. Haha. Cukup siao. Well, I finally did it. No need to use mousse like crazy already. Haha. Phew.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!