Thursday, June 28, 2007

To Meow Or To Write?

That is the question.


When I failed to post, a friend SMS-ed with a Call-To-Meow... just to signal that I'm still alive. But when I do write, other friends MSN and tell me I write too much.




Hmmph.

I bet that smiley sign-off was
an attempt at a peace offering.


I don't get it. I guess it shows that you just can't please everyone, eh? But but but... There are some people you can please. And the best part is that you don't even have to put in any extra effort in pleasing them. They get pleased indirectly as you work towards pleasing yourself!




How cool is that?

It's readers like these that make blogging rewarding.

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

aiyoh pam, i'm sure they didn't mean it that way. kacau u aje ma..

Pam Song said...

Who're you?

Anonymous said...

You did a remarkable job here... Tinki Talks have somehow became the source of entertainment to many...U know... Release stress website...hehe =) Cheh! Syokla you...haha =)

Pam Song said...

Yeah, it's actually pretty cool for me, too. Cos it's one thing to write what you wanna remember and what you think you enjoy reading. But it's another when you get to do that AND others enjoy it, too!

Whoopie!

Anonymous said...

*waving banner* WRITE WRITE WRITE WRITE !! BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG!!

Pam Song said...

Haha. Yes yes. More posts to come yah?

TO BLOGGING! CHEERS!

*clink*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!