Friday, June 15, 2007

The OTHER Doctor, My Best Friend


Yes, I went back.

Round 2! Ding ding ding!


Why? Cos I wasn't getting better loh. In fact, I started coughing like crazy loh. Much much worse than before loh. And I blame that lousy lady doctor. It's all her fault! I BLAME HER!!!


So this time, I was smarter. Sure, I went back to the same clinic... BUT I asked to see a different doctor. I went back to the guy I always saw. The nice guy who always treats me like I'm an equal and talks to me like I'm an adult. He never makes me say 'aaah' AND he uses REAL thermometers on me. Hah!


*smug*


So anyways, dear Mr Doc prescribed me new meds. JENG! See! Doesn't that tell you that the OTHER lady doctor WRONGLY prescribed me meds!? I tell you, docs like her ought to be shot. Shot right in front of their clinics. Grrrr. And Mr Doc was slightly cheaper, too. Only charged me RM35. AND he gave me an MC along with his prescription. La la la. Me likes Mr Doc better than Lady Doc.


So anyway, lookie lookie at my new meds!
(Hmmm. I wonder why I sound so excited.)





And the killer addition to my medicinal family...





Look. At. THAT. Super scary, right!? Damn kau big lah!
Haha. Yes, I laugh. But actually I sket.

So guys, check out the happy family of 9.




So, here's to a brand new run
with a brand new bunch of meds.

This had so better get me better.
Need. To. Get. Better. ASAP.

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Haiyo...another round of treatment...thats kinda bad....take care dude! Make sure you get enough sleep and good rest too...;)

Pam Song said...

Ya lor. Another round. Have to la. Need to get better.

Anonymous said...

eh what are those red gel pills? cannot be another round of antibiotic gua ? i tot u said cough .. but all i see is throat inflammation medicine? where's the cough syrup and all?
and come on lah the lady doc was doing her job ok .. i think this is secondary inflection liao

NickTay said...

haha...Mediveron is my companies panel doctor!...haha...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: zecount
– Yeah, it's for cough. Super power cough meds. I dun like syrup so I never get cough syrup wan. Haha. It's tablets all the way for me!

No. I blame Lady Doc. All her fault.

All.
Her.
Fault.


ATTN: nicktay
– Mediviron is better lah. And they have so many branches all over the place. This isn't my company's panel doc. My company's panel doctors are all in PJ, KL and Cheras. So tak sesuai. Ish.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!