Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I'm Done With 2007

And I'm back at work.

*grunt*


After 2 weeks of bliss-less (no, I didn't get that wrong) holidaying, it's back to the work mill for me. Darn it, I can't believe the holidays are up! They totally flew by, if you ask me. Just like 2007 did.


Was in the car sharing conversation sometime last year (Haha. More like just two days back.) when I posed the question, "What have you achieved in 2007?" "Not much," came the reply. "You?" "Hmmm, not enough," I said after some thought.


I think it's time for a little performance review.

Hmmm. Let's see... What'd I do in 2007?


NOTE: The following list of accomplishments-slash-happenings was not numbered by priority and was not ranked by order of importance. If you must know, the list was made according to chronological order.


1. I got attached.

2. I made a move from TOTT, friendsterblogs to Tinki Talks, Blogspot. (Tough decision to make then but now, I'm glad I did it.)

3. I found a job that I totally love, in a fantastic, almost-zero-politics MNC, that comes with great, fun-loving colleagues.

4. I achieved my target weight. (YES! Bite the dust, Mr Gap. You lose. Hah!)

5. I got confirmed after the agreed probationary term of 3 months and was given a raise after 5 and a half months. (Thank God for that, wei. So pokai the first few months. Living in KL alone really no joke.)

6. I faced Perth-ian demons. (The battle is over. I won.)

7. I found a newer, better, cleaner, homier place to live in, in a nice, quite-quiet, almost-self-sufficient neighbourhood.

8. I banished the Dark Queen.

9. I went for my first family holiday abroad. (Think Bangkok.) =)

10. I maintained my target weight till the end of 2007.


What did YOU achieve in 2007 and
what are you planning to achieve in 2008?

You're already on day 2.
It's time to start thinkin'.

6 comments :

'mike. said...

i plan to get out of my job that is drowning me i think... i dont have a job i love it so much, as you love your job.

i plan to get attached. oops.. did i just say that i... ahaha!

i want to have more saving because am in the final year of paying for my car.

i got more to write, but never mind lah. it's late. gotta go home.. ta!

Pam Song said...

Whoa. Looks like you've got a lot ahead of you this 2008. Jia you. I wish you all the best in your endeavors. May you accomplish all you dream of. =)

Ta.

Anonymous said...

Banished the dark queen.....glad to hear that....hehe =)

Pam Song said...

Haha. Long time di mah. But I feel she's been paying me some visits of late. Haha. It's the stress of shifting. It's resurrecting the Dark Queen. HAHA.

'mike. said...

thanks! wish you all the best too ;)

Pam Song said...

Thanks! =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!