Friday, January 25, 2008

The Chinese New Year '08 Header Is Up!

Finally.

*grin*


Just applied for my Chinese New Year leave today and decided that it was about time that the Chinese New Year header went up, too. Been procrastinating like crazy though it's been ready for awhile now. No time to tinkle around with blog templates lah. You think what? No need to work ah?


Sigh. Work's been crazy of late... no thanks to the upcoming Chinese New Year celebrations. (Coincidence? I think not.) Have had many late nights over the past few days and honestly, I foresee even more in the coming days. -_-


Thank goodness I know how to work Photoshop to my advantage. Heh heh. At least my Chinese New Year pictures will be eyebag and dark ring-free. (A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Please understand. You'd do it too if you knew how to. Just admit it. *grin*)


Anyways, this is waaaay late but I know no shame
so I'm not gonna apologise for the delay.

*snicker*




------------


The Birthday '07 Header is back
in hibernating mode for now.




So kasihan. =(

9 comments :

luxen said...

happy mickey mouse year

estherlauderlyn said...

EH DAMN NICEEEEEE!!

HEh ccool now can constantly watch out for SEASONAL header designs :D

Felicia Boo said...

any idea whether u coming? im moving into my new place come this sunday. might have open house on the 10th day (saturday). u so dont wanna see me meh?!

eh ur header not "tong chiang" enuff la, the colors quite gloomy..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: luxen
– Haha. Thankyou you! Thank you you! Same to you, Luxen. =)


ATTN: estherlauderlyn
– Haha. Thanks, babe. I've got a follow-up post regarding the font I used. =p

And yes, I'd probably keep doing this. Haha. Gives Tinki Talks a little bit of jazz once in awhile. =p


ATTN: Felicia
– No idea yet wor. And I dun think anytime soon, actually. =(

I want to see lah but... howwwwww??? Send me pics? =(

And WEI! This wan supposed to be classy red lah. Not tong chiang red, okay. Class a bit can bo? Style a bit can bo? Haih. Choi. Summore say my header gloomy.

Joseph Li said...

It's cool to have a seasonal header. Great Work! the design is very nice.

Anonymous said...

nice header :)
fully endorsed
sigh....stupid mouse, the sound of a mouse year means a cycle has passed.

*high 5* !

Pam Song said...

ATTN: JoeJoe
– Haha. Thanks!

And yeah, it's pretty fun. =p


ATTN: chunleung
– Thank you, thank you. Fully endorsed? By whom?

And yes. A cycle has run its course. Haha. It's some Brown Rat or something this year.

Anonymous said...

Nice...very nice...but where are the angpow & mandarin oranges.....kasi red color sikit boleh?! Hahaha....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– Wah! You all ah. Very demanding loh.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!