Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Another Date With Grey

Tonight will be my second night in with Dr Grey. (Well, at least today she's just my pre-bedtime bunny, unlike that other night before... but let's not go into that.) This should be heaps of fun. Ooo, I can't wait. Always nice going home to an emo doctor with major issues. Makes me feel less sorry about myself. Heh.




Look at that. Even cracked eggs have other nice buddy eggs to hold them up. What about me? All I've got is some half-deranged doc who doesn't even know what she wants... AND SHE'S STUCK IN MY TV SCREEN! Sigh. Sucks to be going home to an empty house lah. (Okay, fine. It's not empty. But it might as well be considering the only time the housemate clan actually talk to one another is when we're discussing the house bills.)


Wait up, Dr Grey. Wait for me.
I'll be seein' you soon. Real soon.

Hearts.

6 comments :

xniquet said...

Meridith Grey ??? She is hot :P

Anonymous said...

you onlytalk to your housemates on monthly bills ....*shakes head*

Chee Hoe said...

Hmm... it seems you got a bunch of antisocial housemates there. Not very good eh.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: x
– Haha. Yeah, that's her. You think she's hot? Hmmm. I think she's got something but I wouldn't call her hot. =p

But then again, maybe I'm just jealous cos I don't have a sitcom with me as the lead. =p


ATTN: adrian
– I exaggerated. We talk about petrol prices, too. =p


ATTN: Chee Hoe
– Haha. Actually, I don't mind. I'm probably the anti-social one in the house anyways. =p

Anonymous said...

yup....keep the conversation rolling...its better to keep a friend than to make an enemy....=)

Pam Song said...

Haha. Don't talk doesn't mean make enemy leh.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!