Wednesday, September 04, 2019

My 2nd Attempt At A DIY Haircut

Figured I should lose some length so that I have less to deal with in the coming days. Found another YouTube tutorial and got to work. 💇ðŸŧ Behold! Me with wet hair and a centre parting, looking like I've grown an overnight China uncle beard... or like I'm wearing some kind of tudung.  😂


Me and my (useless) el-cheapo Daiso hair cutting scissors
before I started snipping the longer parts of my hair away.


Cut off another solid chunk of hair.




Looks like it could almost be the same length
as the one I cut earlier, except with more layers.


While wet.

After it dried out.



So how? So how?? I think ok ma! Guess this marks the end of me visiting any hair salons liao la. I can totally live with this cut. It may not be a hundred percent perfect but hey, it's quick, convenient AND FREE! #triplewin


My growing collection of cut hair. 💁ðŸŧðŸĪŠðŸ™†ðŸŧ


----------------
Related Post
----------------

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!