Thursday, September 26, 2019

Love Notes From My Little One

JJ came home from school with some
surprise mail for the family today. 📮


This is mine. 💌

"IT IS for..."

"IT IS for mI mummy"


He loves drawing and had started to spell phonically
so this came as a wonderful surprise for me. 😍


A bee, a flower and a sun.


This boy may look all rough and tough on the outside but he's a real sweetheart kind of cuddly marshmallow on the inside. He's always making me things and drawing me stuff. 😘 But I wasn't the only one on the receiving end today.


The Husband received a
somewhat odd looking dino, too. 🦖




Though his Ah Kong received a nicer looking one
(much to The Husband's dissatisfaction). 😅




And Ah Ma got some pretty flowers. 🌸🌸




I don't know about everyone else on his love letter list but Imma keeping mine from now till forever because I know these days don't last a lifetime. They pass in a blink of an eye and before I know it, he'll grow up and grow out of this stage. Too soon, I'll get text messages and emoticons which, you must admit, aren't quite the same as a hand-drawn picture that comes in an envelope that says:


"IT IS for mI mummy." ❤️


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!