Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Ready For Chemotherapy + Immunotherapy Round 2

It's Tuesday and yes, I'm back at the hospital for Chemotherapy + Immunotherapy Round 2. ðŸ˜Đ Started the day off with a basic blood test to ensure that I'm ok to proceed with treatment. (Standard procedure cos you need to be kinda-sorta-almost healthy in order to undergo chemotherapy... or the chemo would kill you. ðŸĪŠ Harhar. #notfunny)


Blood test kar chang.

Line in.


Waited forever, eventually saw the Oncologist, and was finally given the OK to proceed with treatment. Today, I made sure I came prepared. That means I came ready to camp out for days in the onco treatment unit like it was the end of days and zombies were roaming the grounds outside. 🧟‍♂️ LOL!




iPhone in hand, MacBook on my lap, iPad Mini beside me,
portable charger in a sleeve and some EARPHONES.

Lots of water, drinks and snacks to last me throughout the day.

Snagged a BED!! 🛏 Very, very, VERY important.


I'm starting treatment at about the same time again today – 2pm – but I really hope it won't take as long as it did the first time around. Theoretically, everything will be sped up a little today because it's my second time so... fingers-crossed, let's hope I finish up before the zombies come out to play! 😝

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!