Sunday, September 15, 2019

Good Hair Day

I'm currently 2 days short of 2 weeks post-chemo. From what I've heard and have been told, hair-fall begins between weeks 1 and 2 after chemo. That means right about NOW. 😥☹️😭 #livinginlimbo

I haven't yet experienced any unusual hair fall, to be honest. 🙏 But IF this weekend ends up being my very last weekend to dress up and feel good about myself, then heck it, I'll dress up and feel good! 🙆‍♀️💃💁‍♀️


Put in a little extra effort today so,
of course, got to take pics la. 😁






Skipped the eyeliner lest make-up remover
ends up removing my eyelashes, too. 😅😂 


On my way downstairs, I bumped into The Husband and he commended my look. ☺️ (Obviously haven't dressed up in awhile. 😝) So, he kena roped in to be photographer.




Then, of course, must take pics together
before his wife goes botak la, right?


My biggest supporter.

My rock.

Someone else wanted in on the fun, too!


Have a great Sunday, y'all! I know I will!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!