Sunday, September 29, 2019

Mother-Son One-To-One Tattoo Bonding Time

JJ decided that this afternoon, we would draw each other dino tattoos with the new Muji colour pens he received from Ah Ma and Ah Kong. So, like the good, tired, chemo-shot-up mom that I am, I agreed. So, draw dino tattoos, we did! I drew his and he drew mine.




I gave him a T-Rex, which I very uncreatively and unimaginatively named REX. ðŸ˜‚ Bagi chan la. It's Day 6 and I'm still aching from my last Nivestim™ shot of Chemo Round 2. This mom is tired max la. Just close one eye and move on, ok? 😅


JJ gave me a velociraptor and named it Travis.




He spelt its name all by himself! #proudmom




All tattooed up and happy
from the quality time spent together.
Just my youngest boy and I. 🙂🙃

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!