Thursday, September 19, 2019

When "Thank You" Does Not Suffice

Everybody's gone down to KL so it's just me and the kids, today and tomorrow. Just like the good, old days when we were living in KL – no driver, no maid, busy husband. It was always just me and the kids, day in and day out.


Suddenly felt so fortunate to be blessed with two boys to call my own. 👩‍👦‍👦 And if I've learned anything at all during this time, it's this: DON'T JUST THINK IT, DON'T JUST FEEL IT; MAKE SURE YOU SAY IT, EVEN BETTER, SCREAM IT!


Pam Song: I LOVE MY CHILDRENNNN!!!

JJ: THANK YOU, MUMMYYYYY!

Pam Song: 😕🙁☹️😒


Thank you??? WTH, man. What happened to "I love you so, so very much, too, my favourite, bestest, most awesome mummy in the whole wide world"??? Pfft. Melampau betui budak ni. But at least this one answer. The other one just buat tak tau and tak dengar pun. 😤

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!