Thursday, September 12, 2019

FT Breakfast Date

Had my first video-call breakfast date with EJ this morning. It's been over a month since we last talked face to face and even then, it was just a quick one when she came to visit me in the hospital so it was really nice catching up with her again. The first of many video-call dates to come lah, I'm sure.


I mean, sure, we WhatsApp and all regularly lah. But WhatsApp just isn't the same when you're deep in a good story or rolling with a full-on rant. You need facial expression, tone of voice and excessive hand gestures for that sort of thing. 🤣 Then only got full feels ma. Haha.


Time just flew by and before I knew it, we had chatted in full #auntymode for a little over an hour (ngam ngam nobody home 🤓) just catching up on everything and nothing at all. Rant.FM played on and off lah, naturally. Haha.


But I must have lost my blogger game after not having blogged properly for so many years la. I forgot a picture back then when she visited me at the hospital, and today, I forgot to screenshot our video call, too! Haiyaaaaa. End up this is all I have to remember this milestone:




😕

Ya, ya. The line in this house very bad.
And SOMEBODY ELSE kept calling me, too. 🙄

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!