Thursday, September 19, 2019

Heidi From SIBKL Friends Cell Family Comes To Town



Wah, I feel super happening these couple of days. But it's all been with people from KL who've come to visit. Hahaha. (Still haven't accumulated any Penang kaki cos I'm anti-social like that. 😅😂)


Heidi is another ex-college-mate-turned-ex-church-member friend. She happened to be in our sister cell at SIBKL so we're in one or two mutual chat groups. She missed our epic Faithful Friends cell farewell at Italia & Ribs, Plaza Damas back in July so when she came up to Penang for work, she called for a quick catch up!


Speaking of farewells, I should really blog about that epic farewell for memory's sake. It was a beautiful night of food, fun and friendship, and we felt so loved by our church family in SIBKL. ❤️ Special shoutout to girlfriends, Ah Lan and Christabel, for their amazing effort! ðŸ‘Ŋ‍♀️


Truly that cell was instrumental in making our recent years in KL so much more joyful, wholesome and fulfilling. (We were only with FFC for 2.5 years.) It also made it infinitely more difficult for us to leave. ðŸ˜Ē We made some really good friends, and the boys did, too. I guess it helps that the cell is overrun with boy kids lah. All of us either have 2 boys or 3 boys. EACH! ðŸĪŠ


FFC farewell on 20 July 2019 @ Italia & Ribs, Plaza Damas.


Ok, now I remember why I put off blogging this event.
It's just too much work. Too many kids to censor! 😅😂


Anyhoo, my catch-up with Heidi was super short and sweet. I dropped the kids off for class, rushed over to pick her from her hotel, we grabbed drinks at Coffee Bean, then I had to go get the kids already before dropping her back at her hotel so the kids could make it back home in time for dinner. Like Amazing Race Asia. LOL. Social life just has to take a backseat to #momlife – that's the reality, folks!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!