Thursday, September 26, 2019

Hello, Nivestim™, We Meet Again

Bright and early, and I'm back at the hospital again
for my first-of-three immunity jabs post chemo. πŸ’‰




I got lucky! Today, I chanced upon a nurse who was onboard with my intention to photo-log #mycancerjourney (Hence, the photo above. Usually, I have to slyly sneak in pics. 😎) As you can see, she even helped me hold the label straight so I could get a good shot. Haha.


Good nurses are hard to find la. But so far, I've met four angels here at the Gleneagles Oncology Unit. One was Chong, another is a 22yo Malay girl named Husna, then there was the Indian Nurse Manager (I always forget her name πŸ˜…) and finally there's today's Chinese nurse who's also super sweet. #muhibbah 


It's truly a blessing and a comfort when the one who's sticking a needle into you is nice, gentle and kind. On that note, I'm running out of places to cucuk. πŸ˜…

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!