Monday, September 30, 2019

The Old Days

During the drive home yesterday night, The Husband told me that I was right – that JJ was going through Mommy Withdrawal Syndrome. In that same conversation, he also told me about a sad conversation he had with JZ when he picked JZ up from school on Friday.


JZ: I miss the old days, Papa.

The Husband: What old days?

JZ: When it was you, and me, and Mommy and Didi together. Always.

The Husband: Oh. ☹️


😢 Well, I miss the old days, too, Baby. 😢


After that, The Husband and I had a heart to heart about how important a mother's role is. Then he said that I should blog about the conclusions we made tonight so I never forget, and so that I can also encourage other moms out there who need a morale boost – moms much like myself once, who feel drained and all tired out from loving and giving and caring for every one around them but themselves, every single day, with no gratitude to expect, and no end in sight. Yes, I shall blog that someday sooner than later. Stay tuned. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!