Saturday, September 14, 2019

My Care-Pack Has Arrived!

After waiting for what feels like forever, my care-pack from EJ finally arrived. Friend sent via DHL thorough MailBox to KRPG so it took a little longer than usual because have to pass through many, many hands to get to me. Haha. 


EJ > MailBox > DHL > KRPG > Mee & Dee > Me. 😅 


But this is the safest route la since I may not be home all the time and I wouldn't want to risk it being sent back to Sender. (Talk like very happening but actually very un-happening in Penang cos no kaki. 😂) Anyhoo...




Wheeee!!! ðŸ“Ķ




ðŸĪĐ Can you tell I'm excited?? ðŸĪŠ


Hahaha. So, so very lor. Couldn't wait to rip it open in the car but also didn't want to ruin the box so I practiced an i-m-p-o-s-s-i-b-l-e amount of self control in order to take the next few pictures. So, tadaaaa!!




ðŸ˜ąðŸ˜ðŸ˜ąðŸ˜ðŸ˜ą


OMG, this woman! If I wasn't this crazy excited, my heart would have stopped beating already. When she told me she had sent me some stuff, I was expecting some arts and crafts stuff from DAISO, or perhaps something ridiculously funny and random from TYPO, or just something heart-warming within a reasonable budget lah, but noooOOoOooOooo... friend did her shopping on NEXT UK! ðŸ˜ąðŸ˜ąðŸ˜ą 


My lot of lovely loot!

A very appropriate pin!


Yup, in life, all we need is
Faith, Hope, Love

...and a damn good friend.  ðŸ‘Ŋ‍♀️


House ballerina slippers! And in my size, too!


How does one remember another person's shoe size!?
I can't even remember JZ's and JJ's! 😅 #badmom


A pretty, knit poncho that's snug as a nice, warm hug.
(More on this poncho in a separate post later.)



A beautifully framed message
for such a time as this:

----------------------------------------------------
"Pray about everything, tell God what you want
and thank Him for all He's done."
----------------------------------------------------


I thank God for friends like EJ.

What I ever did in life to deserve
to be surrounded by people her,
I'll never know. =')❤️

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!