Thursday, September 05, 2019

Immunity Booster Shot #1

Same view, different day.


At the hospital again today for my first immunity booster shot post chemo. I don't know how it is in other hospitals or other countries, but here, they make us take immunity boosters 3 days in a row from Day 2 onwards after chemo. To keep you from catching other baddies that could complicate matters, I suppose.


That means...
Day 1: Chemotherapy (+ Herceptin, for me)
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Immunity Booster shot
Day 4: Immunity Booster shot
Day 5: Immunity Booster shot

Spy shot cos the nurse said cannot take pics. Dunno why.
I should find out what this jab is called though.


Sakit sial. 😭


But I guess they already know today's when you really start feeling like crap lah that's why they shoot you up real good. 😪🤢🤮 Cos I only really started feeling the effects of chemo today. Nausea, indigestion, loss of appetite, extreme tiredness and lethargy... ugh. Lai liao semua... 

1 comments :

unknown said...

This immunity booster shot is so effective and this works well for immunity. I will try this. Another way for boosting immunity is herbal dietary supplements for immunity

Post a Comment

Talk to me!