Thursday, August 05, 2010

"Woot Woot"

I've got a friend who's a pretty awesome designer. But she ain't just good with Photoshop and Illustrator, she's also good with turning text into pictures, too! Haha. Look!




But since one head is considerably senget – and I'm pretty sure that, like me, The FiancĂ© wouldn't want to be the one with the senget head either – I decided to work in some Photoshop magic and do what couldn't possibly be done to perfection with the keyboard.


TADA!




Ahh, that's better!
No more neck cramps. =p


-----------


Dear alwayscuilin,

Woot woot indeed! =)

Thanks, babe! I feel your excitement! Haha.
I'm glad you're as psyched about this as I am.
My wall and I feel so honoured to be
on the receiving end of your comment. =p

XOXO,
Pam Song

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!