Monday, August 16, 2010

The Wedding Gown


No la, I'm just kidding you.
I didn't choose that gown. Harhar.


That photo was illegally taken from a page of a bridal magazine I checked out at Woolworths, Subi. =p (Or was it Borders in the city? Hmmm. Cannot remember liao. =p) But seriously...


Isn't that gown just to die for???

*dies*

So regal, so elegant, so classy.
So sexy, and still, very tastefully so.
And check out how that slim bodice
opens into a full skirt – I like!

*dies again*


ANYWAY... The Fiancé and I decided tonight that he wouldn't be seeing my actual wedding gown before the wedding. Just so there's still an element of surprise waiting after all this planning we're doing together, and so he'll have something nice *fingers crossed* to look forward to when our big day comes along. =)

6 comments :

Lissa said...

Yes, that gown is beautiful!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Soooooo gorgeous! Dunno if Malaysian bridal houses will have stuff like this or not.

Lissa said...

It's gonna be difficult to find. >.<

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
- Maybe I'll get lucky. Haha. But I'm also thinking more ballgown so... maybe this won't be it for me. See how. Haha. Won't know till I get into one. =p

And psst! What's "IT" at Renaissance? I'm thinking it's what I'll be buying soon. Is it??

Lissa said...

Just make sure you don't rush things. Hehe... If budget is a little tighter, second-hand gowns aren't all that bad, either.

Oooohhh!! I'll dig through my photos and send it to you via e-mail. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
- I dunno. Maybe I'll end up renting. -_-

And I saw your email! Haha. Nice!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!