Monday, August 02, 2010

Not My Fault Liao



------------


Dear Mee and Khai Ma,

It's not my fault liao if a certain Joshua Tan and I don't end up meeting up during my stay here in Perth. I've texted, I've left reminders on his FB Wall, and I've private messaged him on Facebook. (See? You really can't say I didn't try.) But still... nothing!

Having done all that, I refuse to take the fall for it
if we don't end up saying "Hello" on foreign soil.

So, no lectures, no shaking your head, no "Haih, you all ah," and no disappointed faces when I get back, alright? Go take it up with that boy when he gets back. Thank you.

XOXO,
Pam Song

4 comments :

Melsong said...

OK not your fault. But could you try one more time?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
- Trying. No promises. *grumble grumble grumble* I'm going to kill that boy when I see him.

Naughty Nyonya said...

Go stalk him.

Meanwhile, mOm will prepare a spanking for him when he gets home!!!!! . . . he did say you both overslept and also cannot wake up that morning??? hee!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Naughty Nyonya
- Dia tippppuuuuuuu!!! That so did not happen!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!