Sunday, August 08, 2010

One Of Those Nights

Yep! Not only was my day swell! as! ever!...
I'm now having an awesome night of non-sleep, too!


.
.
.
.
.
.


Ugh, what's wrong with me?? T_T


Woke up at 3+AM and toss and turned a million times – much to The FiancĂ©'s irritation, I might add – till I decided to get up, screw sleep and cook me a super late supper/early breakfast.




Yum. Expired Maggi Kari with one Pau Cha Egg.
What could be yummier at 5.30AM? Nothing. =)


Oh, and in case you were wondering... dinner isn't to blame for this midnight need to feed. So, know that this post is in no way a bad reflection to the awesome (no sarcasm there) Nasi Lemak with Chicken Curry I had for dinner earlier. =)


Nasi Lemak with Chicken Curry from Ipoh Garden Restaurant.
Available only on weekends. =)


-----------------------------
Ipoh Garden Restaurant

-----------------------------
903, Canning Highway
Applecross, WA 6153
Phone: (08) 9364 1688

4 comments :

SY said...

ooh i LURVEEEE the beef rendang at ipoh garden restaurant :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: SY
– You're in Perth!?

SY said...

I graduated from UWA...sadly not there anymore :(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: SY
– Oh! Which year? What course? Where did you stay while you were here in Perth? Haha. Sorry. Many questions. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!