Sunday, August 08, 2010

Every Girl Needs A Mirror

Better yet if it's some place where she's always got easy access to it without it being obvious that she's checking herself out. Like, I dunno, right on the face her watch or something. =p


I understand that this picture doesn't exactly show off my most
appealing angle
... but hey, I'm trying to make a point here.


Girls (and boys, of course),
meet the CK Simplicity Ladies
with Mirror Dial and Black Leather Strap.




Now, meet my new CK Simplicity Ladies
with Mirror Dial and Black Leather Strap.




Yes! Yes! I have one!
Got it courtesy of The Fiancé. =)


I don't know what got into him but the man was o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d with getting me a watch yesterday. And since he was the one with the obsession, he ended up being the one doing most of the looking. Haha. That's why he saw this baby shining back at us right from the corner of a shop window before I did. =p


And my oh my, isn't she a beauty??




As soon as I strapped it on this morning, The Fiancé turned to me and said, "Wow. Your left hand is worth more than your right hand." -_-

10 comments :

陳一豪 said...

wahhh very nais!

I somehow prefer simple designs over elaborate, overdone ones.

*cues Bell and Ross*

Unfortunately I'm rather small (physical stature, not other things ok?) so its hard for me to pull off those nice watches.

:(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陳一豪
– Yeah! I really really like it, too. =D

Oh, trust me, I'm all for simple designs. I don't like Italic/big/bold numbers on my watches and I hate fussy faces. Less is more. =)

I dun care where you small lah. Haha. AmCheong's problem that wan.

And I had other guy friends who liked Bell and Ross also. So nice meh? RM4.5k plus, right?

yapthomas said...

Wah.. Very nais just like TYH said.

I got myself one too... But not this one lah. CK is the only brand that has watches that fits my skinny wrist.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Thank yeeewww!!

Show picture of yourssss!!!

yapthomas said...

The "guy" version of your previous (when u get this new one) CK watch..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Grey face, grey strap? But my strap was swapped wan wor. Same same?

yapthomas said...

Yeap. Same Same. ;)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Issit ah? How come I never see before wan?? Haha. Copycat! =p

Lissa said...

LOL. So funneh, that boy of yours. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Which part was funny? Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!