Monday, August 30, 2010

Going Gown Gaga

NOTE: This happened during my last week in Perth.


I was walking hand in hand with The Fiancé after dinner one night, along one of the alleyway malls in Perth City (can't remember which one liao) when I suddenly stopped short and gasped.




This vision in white caught my eye.




The one on the RIGHT and not the one on the left, thank you.
(That one's gonna make me look like a layer cake on legs. -_-)


Isn't it preddy??? I mean, I'm not big on the idea of having a shoulder full of flowers. But that little bit on the bodice is sweet. And I liked how the cloth folded in such narrow, neat lines from the tube top to the empire waist. Here's a grainy close-up so you know what I mean.




*dreamily* Nice hor?? *sighs*
As I walked away, I turned to The Fiancé...


Pam Song: *gushes* So nice right???

The Fiancé: Ya.

Pam Song: The flowy skirt so dreamy!

The Fiancé: Ya.

Pam Song: And I especially liked the bodice!

*2-second pause*

The Fiancé: But not suitable for you also.

Pam Song: @_@ *demands* WHYYY??

The Fiancé: That wan for people with big breast, right?

Pam Song: -______-'''


Wth. Too much liao la, I tell you.

Luckily for him, I'm not planning on getting
a wedding gown like that. OR ELSE! Hmmph!

*mutters under breath*


Seriously though, I looove dreamy dresses. But they're just too every-day for a wedding. And I'm not planning to go down that road when it comes to my once-in-a-lifetime day. And especially not with my once-in-a-lifetime gown. So, big boobs or not, my white gown will be BIG! Haha! I've tried on a few and I think they work for my body type so... yeah. Big, it is. =)

13 comments :

陳一豪 said...

AHAHAHHAAHAHA YOU GOT SMALL BOOBS!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陳一豪
– I'm not even going to humour that with a proper response!

Jeffro said...

Mmmm, your fiance' is DA' MAN! Hahahaha! Well, get the gown which cutting looks slender on you... and somewhat makes the boobs stand out (i mean some gowns can make the impression that boobs are bigger than it usually is, i dunno how, but i've seen them, no offense though) and then you show him! =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Pfft! Da man to you boys lah! Other girls would pelt him with potato skin. -_-

And he won't be seeing my wedding gown before the real day so... he has no say when it comes to that. Haha. He'll just have to wait to be surprised. =p

Lissa said...

LOL. He's so mean!

Jeffro said...

ahhh, the element of surprise... why of course! It would be better than way, alright Pam, BLOW HIM AWAY =P

Well, he's "da Man" 'cause he uttered those to YOU... in a 'selamba' way =P Saying those words to other girls, wouldn't be as bad as saying to you? hahaha...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– My thoughts exactly! Them guys will never understand!


ATTN: Jeffro
- Hahaha. Doing my best to. Just that the bridal houses aren't really cooperating with their bridal collections. -_-

Jeffro said...

Then I presume you're still on the look for it... Hmmm I thought you'd had something in mind... But I guess it's rather difficult (but not impossible) to source for the right one, especially if you're looking for rental ones...

I wish you all the best, in finding one that will BLAST away, not only him but all of us too!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Of course I'm still looking for it. Sigh. Very Cina lah a lot of the dresses nowadays. And you'd be surprised. The rental ones are OOOLLLDDDD. Like the beading is all dropping out, thread sticking out everywhere, dirty skirt, foundation marks. -_- Ugh.

Jeffro said...

Yeah, unfortunately the ones provided locally are always like that. Don't say wedding gowns, even rental costumes end up like that. It's gonna be a tough one, but don't give up just yet =) You'd probably need to clean the gown yourself, especially if that particular gown is to you favor =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
- I look-see like cannot save lor. Beading drop off liao wor. I mean, if dirty a bit, maybe can send to laundrette to clean up lah. But if thread also kaput liao... how??

Jeffro said...

thread kaput, send it to tailor? But I guess, adding all those up, you might as well just tailor-make your own...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– I dun mind tailoring. Problem is... unless I can find the actual designer, having someone else replicate the dress is a bit... scary. What if dun come out the same? RM4,000 okay!!! *faints*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!