Friday, June 25, 2010

Soaking Up The Sun

It's been freaking cold these past few days. Like, no kidding. Lowest temperature recorded around the area last night was 1ºC. Heck, no wonder it feels like I'm freezing over morning, noon and night! In fact, it's so cold that I've started sunning myself after baths. Like so.




Ahhh, heaven.

My dog at home does this all the time.
I finally I get why she does it.


Funny thing is you only feel the warmth of the sun when you're in direct contact with it. Like, the sun's light has to be ON your skin for you to warm up. Standing in the shade next to where the sunlight falls is useless. Cos the air's still cold, I think. Weird huh?


Anyways, I never saw the point in sun-tanning but now, I'm thinking it's not all bad. In fact, I shall do this again after tomorrow's morning bath! I just hope the neighbours don't look out their window and think that some cuckoo Asian chick's just moved into the building.

5 comments :

Glo-w~* said...

sunny goodness, but not for too long. unsightly tan lines n burns are not good.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Glo-w~*
– True dat. I don't tan though. I just burn like hell. T_T

Melsong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lissa said...

Yeap. Same here. :P Gotta stand in the sun for some warmth. But not now, of course - the temperature is just nice because of the rain. :D Whee!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. When it's just nice for you guys, this side of the world is usually suffering. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!