Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bird Post, Part 1: Gulls At Sorrento Quay

I don't like hate birds so I don't think I'll be saying much in this post. Watching Bambi years ago taught me that if I ain't got nuttin' nice to say, then don't say nuttin' at all. So, I'll be quiet. (Unless I can't keep it in anymore. =p)


The gull of 19 June 2010.


The same gull of 19 June 2010.


The same gull of 19 June 2010, closer up.


Are you bored yet? =p


Haha. Okay, fine. I'll do more than just caption pictures. Just cos I care for you guys. And I wouldn't want you to say that I'm being a lazy blogger who just plasters pictures on her page and calls it a post. But remember. I'm talking... because of you. For your sake. Just cos I'm nice that way. *evil glint in eye*


I can't stop laughing each time I look
at this next picture I caught of the gull.


Stupid face.


Damn funny, right, the expression??

(Don't give me the look. If anything,
YOU brought out the evil in me.)

Hahahaha.

One more time! One more time! Close up!


Bigger stupid face.


Hahaha. I like this picture, man. I thought the seagull's face looked so bodo in it! HAHA. Like the gulls in Finding Nemo, right?? Can so imagine it going, "MINE. MINE. MINE." then flying straight into a sail and getting its beak stuck there. Hahahaha. Bodo.


Ok, I'm done dissing the poor creature.

*cough cough*

*serious face*


I took this next picture the second time I went to Sorrento. The time I ate the crazy-fantastic steak at Hippo Creek African Grill. (GO READ THAT POST IF YOU HAVEN'T! SURE LAU NUA UNTIL KEYBOARD SHORT-CIRCUIT!) It was fine weather then (though still freezing cold), hence the better, brighter, happier picture. =)


The gull of 25 June 2010.


And since I don't want to end up having nightmares about birds, I'm going to stop bird-blogging now so I can watch FRIENDS Season 3 and have a good laugh before bedtime. Nights, y'all! Mid-week's over! Just 2 more days till the weekend! =D Not that it makes a difference to me. Heh heh. =p

8 comments :

v!vi@n said...

LOL...it can stand there so far for you to capture so many pics pun.HAHAHAHAH

Pam Song said...

ATTN: v!vi@n
– Hahaha. Birds here very stupid wan. That's why it stood there to look at me. Turn head here, turn head there summore. =p

test said...

U found yourself a good friend XD congratulation!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. Idiot. =p

Lissa said...

D'awww... That was cute.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– The stupid bird!?

Lissa said...

Yus. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Man, I hope you've never called Reuby 'cute'... *grin*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!