Sunday, June 06, 2010

From Sun-Up To Sun-Down



Snapped that one at the peak of day and a few measly hours later, the sky got cloudy, then another few hours later, the sun went down behind a row of trees. I'd complain about the lack of daylight hours but I'm going to let that issue slide today cos I managed to sneak in a few pretty pictures when I was on a visit to a nearby suburb. =)


Some of you may recognise this place. =p


That wasn't one of the pictures
I was talking about, by the way.

These are:






We don't get many hours of sunlight here but whatever little that we get never fails to make everything around us look so very pretty. =)

3 comments :

Lissa said...

Beautiful, as always. :)

Unknown said...

nice color, Pam. I like it a lot!
*thumbs up*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa & Boon
– Thanks, guys. But it wasn't me. Haha. The scenery was beautiful already. No matter who take, with which camera, also nice! =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!