Wednesday, June 16, 2010

On The Flip Side...

My trip to Melbourne left me Internet-less for more than a few days so the first time I saw this on my gtalk was the Monday past.




When I saw that, my heart broke. I felt sad for Duh Roads. (Sadness. Not pity.) Cos I know that it can really suck to have to work with someone who doesn't work with you. And to sit by and work so closely with someone who just stays a partner and never graduates to become a friend, just makes Mondays bluer than they ever should be.


On the other hand, I'm glad that our by-default, no-choice, got-put-together partnership grew into something a little more than just a working relationship. In spite of everything, we had a pretty good thing going on there! A partnership that worked. A meshed up working style that got the job done. And most importantly, a friendship with that magical thing called 'Togetherness'. =)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!