Wednesday, June 30, 2010

On The Hunt

I HAVE GOT TO GET OFF MY BUM, GET DRESSED,
AND GET MY LAZY ARSE OUT THE FRONT DOOR.

(Last time I left the house was Sunday. -_-
Can you believe it??? It's Wednesday already!)

Why?

Cos today's the last day of the City Wide Sale!
Once we're done with June, it's oveerrr!

*hysterical crying*

*wipes snot off keyboard*

No, I'm kidding.

I'm actually not that big on sales.
(Yes, I'm one of those girls.)


I'm a spoilt shopper. I do it Goldilocks style – things have gotta be just right in-store. There's gotta be a moderate amount of shoppers. You know? With the perfect balance between the highs and lows in crowd numbers. Too few people and you get the stare-down from the sales staff. Too many, and it's a war zone. And I HATE women-filled war zones. Cos trust me, it ain't pretty. Sales make some women go crazy! They push and pull like their life depended on it! Ugh. Beh tahan.


Having said that, I'll have you know that as much as I hate fighting for clothes, I also hate digging through sales bins. And I hate lining up to pay for things. Oh, and I hate the mess a sale makes. Hello, if you pick it up, put it back where you found it! If it was folded, fold it! Don't make others skip all over your mess just cos you're too lazy and brainless to know that you've gotta pick up after yourself. >(


Funny thing is... here, the stores are very oddly laid out. So things are messy even when they're not on sale. *rolls eyes* And at any hour, there's always somebody waiting at the cashier. -_-''' So, that's why I'm going out. I might as well just hunt that 50% discount down cos I'm going to have to skirt over mess and wait in long lines anyways.


Ok, I'm done ranting.


Now, I really gotta get my butt off this chair and into the shower. Gotta get moving quick if I'm gonna catch that flatty bootie I'm on the hunt for. Wish me luck so that I may bring you good news at the end of the day! =D Toodles!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!