Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lunch Break

I did it! I went to the city
and back on my own! Haha!


Me in the right bus. =D


Got the baby food (again, don't ask), did some grocery shopping along the way but didn't find a hairband I liked. Hmmpf. And since I'm blogging, you'd probably have guessed that I'm now back at the house. Yep, desperately needed to drop my buys off (so darn heavy!) and grab a quick bite (didn't want to spend money eating out – kiam siap). Am typing as I stuff my face. I am a cha bo – can multitask, thank you very much. Ahem ahem. *grin*


Anyways, soon as I'm done, I'll be back out on the streets to hit up more accessory shops along the walk. Talk to ya later, peeps! I'm off!

4 comments :

Lissa said...

WOOT! You go, girl! :D More pictures please? :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Yes, ma'am! As soon as I upload them from my comp. =p When on holiday, you tend to just snap. And then doing the ho-hum things like uploading them into the comp feel like boring stuff so the lazy bones usually win. =p


ATTN: joven
– Thanks, Joven!

Lissa said...

Oh yes, I know what you mean. I took 400+ pictures at Chernobyl and I am NOT looking forward to uploading them when I get back. T_T

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– It's paaaaiinnnffuuullll...

Post a Comment

Talk to me!