Monday, June 28, 2010

AMA: What's Your Favourite Ice Cream Flavour? :D Do You Have Any Specifics When It Comes To Different Places, Like Haagen Dazs, Baskin Robbins, Etc.?

QUESTION: What's your favourite ice cream flavour? :D Do you have any specifics when it comes to different places, like Haagen Dazs, Baskin Robbins, etc.? >.> Just curious. *whistles* Lissa


ANSWER: Ooo, I like this question cos I like ice cream! And yes, I do have a favourite flavour. But it'll cost me a LOT of cool points to tell you so I don't know if I should talk about it here. Hahahaha. Ok fineeee... I'll tell you.

I like Jagung ice cream. *shifty eyes* I used to eat them by the TUBS while watching FRIENDS in the middle of the night back in high school. Haha. (Seriously. Ask my mom if you don't believe me.) It's not cool. But it's heaven. And Heaven beats Cool's ass any day. =D

BUT... that's only when I eat el cheapo ice cream that's sold at the back of Indian men's motorbikes or at supermarkets. When I eat 'atas' ice cream *rolls eyes*, I usually go for Vanilla. Boring, I know. But I like it. =) No specifics with the different places I go to but I do have a preference when it comes to brands.

To me, the best choice would definitely be Häagen-Dazs cos the ice cream is just sooo smooth. It's also probably sooo smooth cos it's sooo expensive. -_- So I usually just settle for Vanilla from Baskin-Robbins cos I'm unwilling to spend the extra money on something as frivolous, temporal and unsubstantial as ice cream. They say second best is first loser – so what? Eat already then all come out looking the same in the end, right?

Oh, but when it comes to home made ice cream
DAISO-style, Ribena is only the way to go. =)

Click here to jump to original post.


Got a question you want answered? Go ahead. Ask Me Anything.

8 comments :

Jeffro said...

You CORNy :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. So WHEATy wan you. I'm BARLEY at your standard. =p

Jeffro said...

@PamSong:
LOL How is it that you see yourself as BARLEY? :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– -_-''' Fail lah you. BARLEY is BARELY lah. Sheesh! And there I was thinking you were WHEATY/WITTY. -_-'''

Lissa said...

*dies*

Yeah, vanilla ice-cream is good. Nummeh. I have something else as a favourite, but vanilla is nice to fall back on when all else fails. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. He no gets me. You gets me?

So if Vanilla's not your fave, then what is?

Lissa said...

Depends on what type of ice-cream. :) For Baskin Robbins, it's Jamoca Almond Fudge. For Haagen-Dazs, it's Macadamia Brittle, but they no longer have it now. :(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
- Ahhh, you're the nutty kind!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!