Thursday, June 24, 2010

Make That SUPER Productive Morning

I'm now sitting in front of the comp (duh), typing on the keys (double duh), writing this post (what's another word for 'duh'?), while I polish off the last of my cheesy baked potato and wash it all down with a hot cup of Twinnings™ Earl Grey, kurang manis.


But between chilling out then and chilling out now,
I've been busy. So envy me not, Green Eyes.


I took out the trash, mopped the floors, cleaned the toilet, wiped down the bathroom, vacuumed the carpet (gosh, there's so much of it!), sorted out some stuff in paper bags that came from a nearby college, arranged all hangers by type and colour (I think I've got issues), and washed everybody's sheets and pillowcases.


Before lunch. Heh.

And I thought I'd done lots by 10.30AM. =p


So from now till 4PM (that's when I usually start preparing for dinner), it's just gonna be me rewarding myself by spending some good ol' quality Me Time with... well, myself. =) [Yes, narcissism is permissible (and necessary) if you've spent the better part of the morning doing a day's worth of chores.]

9 comments :

jack said...

wah.. ok... someone is really doing something... *pat/spank* back *evil-grin*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Woai! A pat is a PAT!

jack said...

aiks.. open invite hard to resist temptation..

bad~hand.. bad~hand.. >_<

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– It's not the hand that's the problem. It's the BRAIN. =p

jack said...

!!! guilty mind.. lock it up.. T__T

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Haha. Sir, yes, sir!

choco said...

eh!! So free, come cook dinner/lunch for me also as well as vacuum my carpet, take out my trash..

hahahahaha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– Hahahaha. Wait long long lah. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– Anyway, you missed your chance 2 weekends go. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!