Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pam Song

...is hungry, cold, tired, disappointed and lonely.

T_T


--------------


Just 4 hours ago, I left the house looking this excited.




But 5 bus rides (with 2 driver-instructed bus swaps in between), a missed stop, a lot of GPS-led bus-chasing, and a Harbour Town visit later, I came home looking this dejected.




Sigh.


No good news, peeps. No flatty booties I liked. I mean, I tried two that looked okay lah but... like I said lor, they were just OK. And I sure as hell ain't gonna cough up $50 AUD for 'just OK'. (I did see some super hot stiletto boots though! Rrrr!) Oh, and I officially wear kiddy Size 3 shoes. -_-'''


I dunno why but today's outing was just so, so very tiring! I felt like giving up halfway and just curling on the pavement for a quick snooze. My guess is it's this blasted weather we're having here. It drains the life out of me with each degree it gets closer to zero. -_-


Oh, and the weatherman tells me
it's going to be another cold night.

And I've been nursing a bad head
since the clock struck 5PM.

Haih.

Dun wan talk liao la. Feddup only.


I'm just gonna go cook me another easy dinner, take a long, hot bath, turn on the heater, crawl into bed, hide under the covers, and cheer myself up with more FRIENDS Season 3. Laters.

2 comments :

Clark said...

aiyoh.. charge it to experience. :-)
btw, try watching "The Big Bang Theory" and "Community".. TC!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Clark
– Hey!! Long time no see! Hahaha. How's LYL? =p

Yeah, experience is the way to go! =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!