Sunday, June 27, 2010

After-Party Thoughts

Ang mor parties are weird.


Everybody just stands around with a beer in hand (or a plastic cup filled with too-much-vodka punch in my case -_-) and kinda-sorta talks to one another. I say kinda-sorta cos nobody really has anything really productive to talk about. People just rack their brains for any random topic under the sun that seems remotely interesting, everybody jumps on the bandwagon and talks about it, too... then after awhile, it gets old, people run out of steam, and somebody else racks their brains for another topic.


Best part is, they do this OUTDOORS. At the patio.
When it's 2 freaking degrees Celsius out! TWO!

Crazy.


Thank goodness tonight's birthday boy had the smarts to invest in – get this: not one, but TWO heaters (one was industrial-sized, I tell ya!) to help keep us toasty through the night. But trust me when I say, the lot of us were still feeling far from warm. (See??? It wasn't just me!!) I swear that by 8PM, it felt like I my fingers and toes had frozen over already. I seriously lost feeling in my feet. And I was even after I was wearing boots that reached just below my knees! *faints*


In the end, we were all just huddled in groups
by the heaters and talked to whoever stood nearby.

-_-'''

They say alcohol makes friends of us all.
Well, after tonight, I'd say it's shared heat.

Heh.

Oh, but thanks to that industrial-sized heater,
I met some pretty nice people. =)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!