Friday, June 04, 2010

I Know I Left My Job 2 Fridays Ago But...

Today's my actual last day working for MCKL!


---------------

EXPLANATION:

I've been freelancing off-site for MCKL cos
I'm prone (and possibly addicted) to self-induced torture.
That and cos the money's good, of course.

*shrugs*

---------------


No more smses to frown at. No more 'URGENT!!' emails to check. No more lines to write. No more deadlines to keep me up at night. Not after I send off a couple of copysheets today. My very last two! Yay!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

er..ok. does that mean "congrats"? okok, yes i know. finally free from all the work related stress right?

just make sure you enjoy your stay to the fullest and pray for stress-free days ahead :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sphyrez
- Haha. I guess it 'kinda' means congrats. =p

And of course! I ALWAYS pray for stress-free days. Now and always. Not sure how far that prayer's gonna go in the advertising world, though. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!