Saturday, June 05, 2010

Highlight Of The Week

If I ever said this when I was in KL, you guys would think I'm mad. But since I've been in Australia, things have been different. I've been cooped up indoors for more hours than I bother counting, on more days than not. So anything out of the ordinary is a big deal.


Like visiting the gym downstairs 2 days ago. =D




YEH, YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, PEOPLE!
Pam Song gyms! Mwahahaha!


But to show you how little of a gym rat I am,
here's what I put on during my gym session:




HAHA. Check out it, yo. Those shoes were waaay too big for me but... no choice lah. I didn't bring anything for sports (who goes on a holiday and prepares to workout!?) so... close one eye and borrow only lah. Haha. But dun mess. Not only did I cycle for a bit, I even brisk-walked a little, too! Look!


Wah, hair super messy, man. HAHA.


Check out at my hand position.
Damn chill, right? Hahaha.


At the time, I was still suffering from a bad back (yeah, I hurt it again -_-''') so I didn't quite workout hard enough to even break a sweat. (Not that I usually sweat even when I put in the effort, of course. My sweat glands don't work. -_-) Was still fresh and dry when I was done a good half hour after I begun. Haha. Oh well... maybe I'll try harder next time. No promises on the sweating though.

15 comments :

ChickLit said...

/buys lottery

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ChickLit
– Haha. Idiot.

Oh how little faith you had in me.

Willett said...

Since when you're in Aus?

Willett said...

And you never reply to my call, sms or even email....T_T

Lissa said...

Haha... That reminds me, I need to blog about -my- highlight of the week. :)

CincauHangus.com said...

try swimming, should help with the back pain :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Willett
– Haha. Your email to me was regarding AMA. I don't answer those in email, I answer them on the blog! And as for the other stuff, I reply it in and AMA okay? =)


ATTN: Lissa
– Wooo... Did Reuby act already!? Tell! Tell!


ATTN: CincauHangus.com
– Unless they have a heated pool, I'm not going anywhere that's going to cause me to cramp up from the cold and die. Haha.

Lissa said...

LOL. Nah, I just went to Sevastopol. Breathtaking sights. I'm going back again next week cos camera died yesterday, so I'll put pictures up then. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Niceeee. Isn't travelling such a grand experience? I love it! I love it love it love it! =D

Jeffrey Yap said...

the 2nd gym visit in your life..well done..i wonder who taught you how to use the treadmill....haha..you are most welcome ya

Pam Song said...

ATTN: jeff
– Eh, excuse me uncle, I already know how to use a treadmill lah. And it's not my second gym visit. I used to be a member of Celebrity Fitness lah, what talking you?

Jeffro said...

Ooo working out eh? That reminds me I'm behind schedule to work out, by almost 2 years... LOL

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– LOL! 2 years isn't a to-do list. It's a calendar. =p

Jeffro said...

Hahahaha! I wouldn't say that... In fact it is a ... it is a ... Arrrghhh! OMG! It is a calendar after all! T_T

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– HAHAHA. See? =p Told ya.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!