Sunday, April 18, 2010

DAISO Rocks Socks!

I'm weak. I didn't fight the fall. I succumbed. I gave in to temptation. I walked straight into the lion's den. And ate of the forbidden fruit. Must have loved it a great deal, too. Cos two weekends ago, I exited the store with not one, but TWO purchases! =D




Japanese stationary is just too pretty to use lah. Haha. Even so, how anybody can ever resist buying them is beyond me. And for as little as RM5 per pack? No way! I remember a time when these pretty pieces of paper were only to be lusted over but never possessed cos of their ridiculous prices. Not anymore! Not with DAISO! =)


Then the other thing I bought was an ice-cream mould. Kinda sorta. It's just ice-cream shaped plastic containers with happy-coloured handles.


Like so.




Tried it out with Ribena last week.




This was what I got:




Damn nice!


Maybe I'll give it another shot with 100-Plus or Jolly Shandy next. I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that it doesn't explode in my freezer or something. Haha. We'll see. If I start talking about doing fridge shopping, you know why.


I love shopping at DAISO!

3 comments :

Lish said...

Hi, how long did you freeze it for? I'm leaving mine overnight just because I can't be eating popsicles in the wee hours of the morning. Not sure if the plastic mould can take the extended freezing hours :s

Lish said...

Hi, how long did you freeze it for? I'm leaving mine overnight just because I can't be eating popsicles in the wee hours of the morning. Not sure if the plastic mould can take the extended freezing hours :s

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lish
- I left them overnight! Don't worry. These unbelievably cheap moulds are surprisingly tough! Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!