Saturday, April 10, 2010

Not-So-New Pet At Home

Meet Little One.


It's good to go green. =)


I call her Little One because she really is quite tiny. She sits in a pot smaller than my palm. And trust me, that's really small for a potted plant cos I don't have big hands. Haha. Bought her while walking along the bazaar area of The Curve on the way to my facial last weekend. She cost me an affordable RM8.




Don't you think she's pretty?
And a pretty good steal for RM8, too?


I don't know exactly what it is about her but... she makes me smile when I look at her. Even after all long day at work. Haha. Just one of those things I'll never get about myself. But I'm not complaining. Simple pleasures in life, yeh?


Oh, and today, while watering her, I saw new baby leaves under the bigger greens! So that's really good news. =) Was beginning to wonder if she was all leaves and no root. Haha. You never know with these things. Maybe kena conned by bazaar uncle. =p


Anyways, I'll keep you guys up to date with her progress. I've never tended to plants before (flowers on stems without roots don't count) so this is really my first try at the green-finger thing. Wish me (and Little One) luck! May she live a long and healthy life. =)

2 comments :

Melsong said...

Little one reminds me of Small One.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– I downloaded Small One. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!