Saturday, April 10, 2010

RM5 Soft Clay From DAISO

Seriously, that place is a goldmine of fun bargains. I could be inside the store for hours and come out with nothing cos everything just looks so uselessly pretty. Haha.


Anyways, more than a few weeks back, I caved and bought a pack of black-stained clay for kicks. Just to rediscover my long-lost love for arts and crafts. It's been too long. Time to get these fingers moving beyond the keyboard again!


Me and my clay.


I know the pic's a little low on contrast, the levels are off and overall, it looks a little dark and washed out. Sorry lah, but that's what you get when Photobooth pics get published, untouched by the tools of Photoshop. =p Anyway, a taste of reality is good every once in awhile. Plus, if anything, today, I just couldn't be bothered to put in the extra Photoshop time.


Oh, and that's me in my stay-at-home glasses with no make-up and no Photoshop help. Haha. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got me some clay to play with while I wait for dinner to boil! =)

2 comments :

clark said...

hey no-make-up-pam-with-stay-at-home-glasses; post some pics of your "artwork" =P

btw, did you go to millenium?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: clark
– It was a flop! I'll take pix and post them later. But yeah... It was a flop. I didn't like the texture of the clay one bit. It wouldn't stick. T_T

And no, I didn't make it to millennium but as you can see, I did go book shopping anyways. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!