Thursday, April 08, 2010

Tinki Talks Cares

Hey guys, I've just been asked to do my bit for those in need. So... here I am! Doing my bit for those in need. =) After all, Tinki Talks isn't just a space for mindless chatter, happy thoughts, frustrated rants and personal emo sessions. I hope for it to be a place that will help make a difference, too. Even if it's just in a little way.


So here goes.




As you can see, my friend Nick has asked
if I can lend him a space on my blog.

And I said 'yes'.


So, guys... if you've got books you no longer want that are still in good condition, drop aestheticawakenings@yahoo.com an email. And even if you aren't the one with the old books to spare, spread the word. You never know whose life you could change. =)

3 comments :

Nick Chan said...

Thanks all =)

Just heard of this single mother with a young child today and just wanted to help out anyway possible.

But more than that, whatever else collected will go to children/homes in need...

If you have non-children books/novels, etc I can pass to a reading bus program that goes into rural communities in East Malaysia....

And if you have anything at all that you want to give away...Eg. clothes, electrical appliances, food, etc... Will collect and distribute to the various contacts that I know/work with

Thanks all for lending a helping hand =)

Lissa said...

Remind me about this when I go home. I have some. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Nick Chan
– I hope you got the support you needed. I don't know if my readers are BOOK readers, too. But I hope this post helped in some way or another. Cheers!

And keep up the good work!


ATTN: Lissa
– Ooo... Ok. But you gotta email Nick to let him know ok!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!