Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Me Has Gots New Dress Dress!

Yesterday, Duh Roads and Lamé surprised me with the wonderfullest pressie from the MCKL company trip to Phuket that they attended.


Me with my gift and my two gift-givers. =)


They got me a dress! Yay! And it's sooo comfortable! Double yay! And it's in teal, too! I love teal! I tried it on at the office – couldn't resist lah – and I must say... I love, love, love it!




...even if Botak doesn't. -_-'''




Thanks, girls! =) You both rock my sox!
And my growing wardrobe loves you a lot a lot! =p

XOXO,
Pam Song

p/s: We all know Botak got no taste. =p

6 comments :

clark said...

nice!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: clark
– I couldn't agree more! =p

Leonard said...

I thought you made the trip to Phuket too, hmmm you opt for Cameron instead?

Ninja said...

Oooh love love the colour!

Lissa said...

Looks great on you! :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Leonard
– Nope! I'm not a beach person. I like hilltops better. =)


ATTN: sabrina
– Tell me about it! Totally rox my sox!


ATTN: Lissa
– Yay! Thanks! =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!