Thursday, April 01, 2010

AMA: What Are Your Vital Stats?

QUESTION: What are your vital stats? San Ling


ANSWER: Hmmm. To be honest, I'm not sure cos it's been awhile since I last checked. But if my memory serves me right, my numbers are almost always small. Terribly so, in fact.

I'm underweight (always have been – can you believe that I weighed 26kgs in Std 6 and then 37kg when I was 20?!), therefore, my BMI is consistently low. I've got low blood pressure, low blood count, low cholesterol, low percentage of skeletal muscle and... my Body Analysis Result tells me that I've got a low biological age, too. (I'm very proud of that last bit, by the way. =p) So, yeah. All low = all small numbers. My vital stats aren't all that happening, as you can see. =p


Ok! Next question, please?


p/s: You can ask me anything here.
p/s/s: Thanks for the cue for this Q, Lissa! =p

6 comments :

Lissa said...

You're welcome. ;)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Us girls gotta stick together! =p

Lissa said...

Oh yeah. *grins*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– And girls who know how to bake must teach the other girls how to bake!!

*points all 10 fingers at Lissa*

Lissa said...

LOL! Will do. When I get back, I'll compile a folder of my favourite fail-safe recipes. :D And we'll see if we can make you manhandle some raw meat. >.> *wishful thinking*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– I can't wait! (For the fail-safe recipes, I mean. Not to handle raw meat. =p)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!