Sunday, April 18, 2010

Once You Pop, You Can't Stop

Pringles knows my vice all too well cos I'm your typical once-popper-non-stopper with a host of other inedible stuff, too. As you guys have probably already seen from yesterday's post, I finished putting up my brand-spanking-new Twitter and Facebook buttons yesterday. But...




Tossed and turned, then itched to tinkle all night so I just got up this morning and went straight to working on the other remaining non-button-ed buttons on my sidebar. Just so everything looks like they belong together lah, you know? (I'm a sucker when it comes to main matching-matching lah ok. Deal with it.)




So? Whaddaya think?


I know they're images but don't worry about it slowing down loading time. I made sure I kept the file sizes small-ish. But to be extra sure, I also cleared away a bunch of other not-heng-anymore nonsense from my sidebar so loading time can't be much different than before. In fact, I don't know if it's psychological or not lah, but I think Tinki Talks now loads in less time than it did before. Yay! =)


I tested it on all 4 browsers on my Mac – Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3, Google Chrome 5.0.342.9 beta, Mac Safari 4.0.5 (5531.22.7), as well as Opera 9.27. (Yes, I'm a browser junkie.) They all worked fast and fine. Just like I hoped they would. =)


As for you IE peeps, sorry but I don't use IE so I can't say if you guys will face any problems with slow loading. But then again, why are you still on IE? It's so yesterday. If loading is slow, I'd blame the browser. Not my widdle, pweddy, new blog buttons. =p

6 comments :

Lissa said...

Awesome. Great job! :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Yay! Thanks! =)

Unknown said...

Nice one, Pam! It does look neater...

I also another browser junkies...
IE (seldom use), Opera (Last time), Chrome, Firefox and Flock! Kakaka...

test said...

wah lotsa improvement thingy on your blog

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Boon
– Yay! I'm glad you like it. =)

And yeah. I seem to have a collection of browsers. Haha. And I use different browsers for different things. Funny eh? =p

How's Flock? I never use before.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Yay! I try. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!