Thursday, April 08, 2010

Happy Pappy Time!

I'm sorry this one was short-lived.


I'm still glad you liked it, Flux! =p


But hey, gotta make way for the good times, eh?




After all, how can I be upset when
I've got these things to be thankful for:


1. The Lauder One who called from Singapore to ask how I was doing cos she 'had a feeling', and for reminding me that I am precious and loved in a sweet SMS after. =)

2. A forwarded email from an ex-college mate that reminded me that in all things, God is in control. When I thanked her for it, she told me that she 'had a feeling' to 'just share that email'. (Whoa. Coincidence much?)

3. My transaction for a ticket out of here finally went through and has been confirmed – yay! Ahhh, a weekend away now sounds so blissful I wish I could speed up time so it'd come sooner. =D

4. News that an old, old friend will soon be where I'll be in time to come. And by the time I get there, I'll have her for company. =)

5. My family trip outta town's been confirmed so... double yay! Time with the folks in a familiar place is always a good-to-have. =)

6. God for leading me back to my life verse during my bedtime devotion yesterday night. (You wouldn't even believe the story if I told you how I ended up at that verse. It's so amazing that to attribute it to mere coincidence would be a crime.)

7. Friends who'd offer to deliver Häagen-Dazs Vanilla ice cream to my doorstep to help make me feel better about being stuck at home.

8. Concerned text messages, emails and comments from colleagues, ex-colleagues, church members, friends and blog readers from here and abroad.

9. JC who called all the way from Australia to check up on me and to bring me laughter by telling me that he's all human, part psycho. =p

10. Housemates who'd actually ditch work to stay home, watch CSI reruns, and eat salted egg porridge with me while I'm on MC.

11. Another girlfriend from down under (girls stick! =p) who cheered me up tonight and told me I should have a gratitude journal so I'll start logging the good life brings my way instead of messing up this space by documenting the bad.


See? With the truckload of good news, kind words and loving reminders I've been getting these past few days, it's impossible to be blue for long. It's happy pappy time now, guys! And I have all of you to thank for it. Wheee! =)

4 comments :

Leonard said...

was going to post "it's always darkest before dawn" seems your dawn comes early this time. God bless :)
Cheerio :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Leonard
– God works in miraculous ways. But in your own way, you've helped. =) Thank you, Leonard. Cheerio! =)

Melsong said...

You are loved...always, forever and no matter what.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– Awww, you're loved, too, Mee! =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!