Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Have Weekend Plans!

Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to announce that I've made great plans for the weekend! (Not like I'm a sad case who never has plans for my weekends, of course. *shifty eyes*) Haha. Duh Roads and I are meeting outside of work for – ARE YOU READY FOR THIS??? – everything other than work! Double woot!


No introductions needed but what the heck: Duh Roads and I.


Check out the tentative plan:

1. HAPPY CHATTER. Time to bust the word-per-day quota big time! =p

2. SHARED RANTS. This is the only part I'm expecting any mention of work.

3. SWIMMING SPREE. She absolutely refuses to come if The Owner is in town so... since he'll be out of town this weekend, it's perfect!

4. JACUZZI TIME. Where I'm assuming we'll just sit, chat, shiver and prune up.

5. SAUNA SESSION. This part of the plan greatly depends on whether I manage to drag her in. She tells me she hates it. =p

6. FOOD FEAST. After all that 'exercise' we'll be doing, I'm sure we'll be starved!

7. DATE NIGHT. YouTube-ed the trailer on Monday and am now really looking forward to catching it. Looks like it could be a bucket of laughs.

Ahh, lots of girly good to look forward to. Now, all I have to do is wait for Thursday and Friday to fly by. =) Wheee! It's girly weekend time!

6 comments :

sy1n said...

aww... we could have a date night last nite )

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sy1n
– Haha. It was under Nuffnang wan issit?

Lissa said...

Have fun! :D

TMBF said...

Date Night is good, you're in for a treat.

sy1n said...

no la!... it was on me! haha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Will do! It's set for Sunday! Yay!


ATTN: TMBF
– Sure hope so! It'll be the last fun thing I do this weekend so I'm hoping it'll set a good note for my week to come. =)


ATTN: sy1n
– Haha. I see, I see. I thought NN.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!