Sunday, August 02, 2009

My Date With The Doc(s)

Met two today. The first one totally looked like an older version of Doktor Lurve. And considering how I was to be a little... "under-dressed" at the time *cough cough* the whole thing just kinda weirded me out. Haha.


Doc 1 and I met over the ultrasound machine.


Ultrasound machine.


He served me a good dose of ice cold ultrasound gel – squirted, not stirred – just the way I like it. That got us talking a little. I shivered at the touch of his tool. (OMG, did I just say that?! This story needs to stop now!) It was hardly talking, actually. "The ultrasound gel very cold," isn't exactly conversation but hey, cut me some slack. I was weirded out. And cold. And half-naked. -_-


ANYWAYS...


Mentioned that I'd be visiting Gleneagles today in this post, right? Well, I said and did it. Didn't take as long as I expected it to, actually. (Haha. I'm usually jinxed when it comes to hospitals and medical check-ups. Something always goes wrong.) No need to go into details about what I was there for but... yeah. Overall, things are swell on the inside. I've just gotta go back for annual check-ups to make sure things don't get wonky.


That kinda makes me a
"well woman under watch"
– so says Doc 2.

I think I like the way that sounds.
Got a good ring to it. Haha.


Best part of my visit to Gleneagles? The spontaneous free Body Analysis Test conducted by Abbott – the guys who bring you the creamy, milky, rich-tasting, miracle weight-gain drink, Ensure. (Talk about a total waste of words from being overly descriptive, yo. -_-)


There was some kind of a drive happening at the Gleneagles lobby lah. Abbott employees were giving out sample sachets of Ensure to every voluntary testee. Actually, that's why I wanted to go for the test but mana tau when sampai my turn, they ran out. -_-'''


But right now, that's not important.

What's important is that my
Body Analysis Result totally rocks socks.

Haha.


Hmmm. My home weighing machine a bit a lot off.


Check out it, check out it! This 25-year-old
happens to biologically be a 19-year-old!

Woot woot!




Che wah. Bangga.

SEE?!?

Who says we need to exercise to be healthy??
Eat junk, sleep little, stress lots also ok ma. =p

22 comments :

sy1n said...

19 years old??!! Seems like u need another doctor's opinion. I recommend u a Dr. Lee in kl. U'll prob get better results. Summore he gif sugus after each *ahem* checkup wan!

jack said...

KNS... biological age 19.. cis.. =p

Jeffro said...

hahaha... awesome one!
See told ya you're still young.. =D
BIOLOGICALLY PROVED?

ChickLit said...

"I shivered at the touch of his tool."

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

(Sorry.)

The Author said...

WAW, you are younger than me, my i am jealous >.<

Anyway am glad to see you happy back with you computer and a healthy body :p

test said...

19 years old ? kenot believe-lah :P

but i agree on one thing eat lotsa thingy, sleep abit n do thing u like XD

Resurrected said...

Looks good. What's your resting heart rate like?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sy1n
– Dr Lee sure quack wan. Go to him means habis already. Everything go haywire. Haha.


ATTN: Jack
– Jealous leh. =p


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. But I don't feeeeeel young! How??? Gimmie some of your youth!


ATTN: ChickLit
– YOU DIRTY MINDED BOY!


ATTN: Jan
– Haha. Maybe your biological age is 12? =p


ATTN: Spectre
– Eh, dun be in denial can or not? Just accept the truth. Face the facts. Digest and believe. HAHA.


ATTN: Resurrected
– Dun talk about my heart rate, man. It's wonky wan. Haha. Serious!

yapthomas said...

19 year old!! the doctor blind. should be 18 lah!

BenYong said...

Doc 1 wha?

Okay.. now I'm weirded out too!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. Awww...


ATTN: BenYong
– Tell me about it.

Simon Seow said...

Like that then I might aged 40. OMG.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. Time to eat more junk, sleep less and stress more!

tsh said...

Why did you need an ultrasound? A cyst somewhere?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: tsh
– Haha. I can't exactly tell you about these things here, can I? =p

mknace unlimited said...

:) 19? whoaaa

Lissa said...

I want to do that test too! :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: mknace
– Haha. Not too shabby, eh? =p


ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Penang Gleneagles!!! =p

Lissa said...

Crap. So far away. -.- I think there's a Gleneagles in KL, right? <.< How much was that test? o.o

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– It's freeeee!

Jeffro said...

LOL.. you definitely do not want my youth.. mine's all messed up O_O

haha.. u dun feel young, coz you've been overworked.. GET YOURSELF PLENTIFUL OF REST, and you'll feel young again.. :D Btw, when the 1 month holiday of yours coming?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. True, true. But where got so fortunate to have a month-long holiday worrr? ='(

Post a Comment

Talk to me!