Saturday, August 29, 2009

Project 365: 27/08/2009 [If You Wake Up And It's Thursday, Go To Klang]



This is me all dressed up for Friday.
Mana tau... it was still Thursday.

-_-'

Ugh, potong.


So... to make up for it (to myself), I escaped work by 8:15PM and drove all the way to Klang. Hahahaha. Spontaneous decision. One of those spur-of-the-moment things. (PM: Sorry, Balala!) Picked The Art Guy up and ended up driving (he, not me) all around Klang for about an hour just looking for dry bak kut teh. -_-'''


DID YOU KNOW THAT SHOPS
IN KLANG CLOSE BY 9PM!?

*rolls eyes*

So tak happening lah that place.
Sheesh. Klang, FAIL!

7 comments :

test said...

aiyah u go to klang for what? kacau those auntie and uncle *bak kut teh seller* beauty sleep only ......... but ROFL stories XD

john said...

Haloooo, ppl eat bkt for breakfast n lunch one ok, not at 9PM!!!! Notice i write PM, is PMMMMMMMMMMM ok.. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. What do you mean by aunty uncle beauty sleep wor? Haha. I totally catch no ball. =p


ATTN: john
– Wah wah! Protecting Klang lor! I sket! Hahahahaha. Please lah. If it's Bak Kut Teh country, should sell bkt no matter what time lah okayyyyy.

bala said...

sorry no cure... =.=" somemore totally forgot abt me... sad

Huei Ying said...

haha :D i'm from klang.

There are some shops selling bkt at night. But not all :)

Huei Ying said...

Hi. I'm from klang :)

there are some shops selling bkt at night. but not all :D

nice blog

yapthomas said...

WHAT! Excuse me!!!

*blinks x 2 *

Eh! The BKT place near my place open till about 10pm wan mah...!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!