Monday, August 10, 2009

Fine, I Admit It...

I have a thing for pretty boys... who are rugged.
(What a combination, right?? How to find lah like that!? -_-)


I like the contradiction. I think it's balances things out. Maybe that's why I also find myself attracted to good guys with a pinch of Bad in them. (Mama's Boys bore me while full-out Bad Boys freak me out.) Just to spice things up a bit. Give it that extra ziiing and all that.


I like long, curly lashes and pretty eyes. I like chiseled jaws, broad shoulders and a toned body. I like smooth faces with a hint of stubble. (Aesthetically speaking of course cos kissing stubbled men isn't always fun. It hurts.) I like smooth, rose-coloured lips that open up to reveal a straight line of whites. I like soft, gel-free sun-kissed hair I can run my fingers through. I like to have to tiptoe to touch his hair because of his height. (What can I say? I like my men tall.) I like strong arms with little hair and lots of veins – embossed pale, green streaks running up and down his arm. (I'm weird lah, ok?)


Think Brad Pitt (especially when he played Joe Black in Meet Joe Black), Zac Efron (especially in 17 Again), Patrick Dempsey, Tom Welling of Smallville, Wentworth Miller of Prison Break (DAMMIT WHY DID HE HAVE TO BE GAY??), Chase Crawford of Gossip Girl (he played Nate Archibald), Hugh Jackman (he was sizzling in Australia) and Pierce Brosnan (in his early Bond days).




Yum.

19 comments :

WHITERABBIT said...

*raWr*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: benjaminteoh
– Haha. You gettin' frisky over the boys? =p

Lissa said...

I agree wholeheartedly about Joe Black. *droooools*

I've a thing for both bad boys and the posh, suit-wearing Brit. I'm weird. ~.~

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– You and me both, lady. But it's so tough finding good bad boys!

Melissa said...

Me no like pretty boys.

But, a big jump into the air, twirl-cum-somersault and back to the ground for RUGGED guys.

And, HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THE VEINS?

I love that too!

erin wong said...

I KNOW ONE. Bwahahahha! Too bad huh? It was an almost for u. ;)

jack said...

*grin* lickily em pure evil *safe*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Haha. Veins are da bomb lah. Sooo manly! Hahaha. YOU DUN COPY ME AH!!!


ATTN: the MUA
– DAMN! (Eh, who ah? *confused*)


ATTN: Jack
– ?? What talking you lah? Haha. See boys until dunno how to type di?

jack said...

ai~ya.. me say me juz lucky not "pretty boys... who are rugged." or else its kinda scary to be on ur hunting list.. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Hahahaha. What's so scary about being on my list?? It's an honour wei!

Melissa said...

Yup, no no. No copying *shifty eyes*

Next time, when either of us gets married, then we can swoon over all the veins we like =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Haha. Your eyes (and fingers) gave you away! =p

And I'm already swooning over veins each time waiters bring me my food. HAHA.

Melissa said...

LOL =P

WAITERSSS? *smack forehead*

You need something else to divert your attention, pronto!

P/S: You don't like guys who are good-looking AND can serenade?

David Cook and Michael Buble... *melts*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Haha. Yeah, man. INTRO ME!!! Hahaha.

And of course I like guys who can serenade. We were being superficial here with the looks only. Haha. But if we're going into that dept, then yeah. Cook's the way to go. Buble sucks. He's quite an arse in real life ya know? Eh, Pitt also can sing wat.

AND I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING! You dun come and say you dun like pretty boys. WHO WAS THE ONE WHO WAS LUSTING AFTER THAT STUPID LONG-HAIRED, ARROW-SHOOTING, BOW-HOLDING BOY IN LOTR, I ASK YOU???

Melissa said...

Oh yes, heard abt Buble's not-so-manly antics. He's a goner.

Cook is awesome, especially with the tinge of beard *drools*

Yesh, Pitt is definitely a keeper.

Shucks, you still remember that??!

Amazing memory.

I was a fool in love then.

If I could turn back time, the macho, swashbuckling plus sword-wielding man would be THE choice =)

Unknown said...

CHACE CRAWFURD IS SO HOOOOTTTTT!!!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
– Ya la. Buble so tak gentleman. And very prideful, too! (Wah, talk like we know him. Haha.)

And yeah man... Stubble's just so hot on a guy (you're not kissing). =p

AND OF COURSE I REMEMBER. Haha. You wouldn't stop talking about it. Haha.


ATTN: pandathatskaes
– I KNOW RIGHTTT??? *swoons*

Melissa said...

Aiya,

We, gals. When we see a hot guy; all we do is dissect him, weigh the pros and cons.

To a point, we do know him. Righttt? =)

Gals rock, big time!

The comment you left me compelled me to post it on my blog.

Check it out here.

Tammie said...

Helloo Pam.
like your post very much but i gotta correct one thing (hope you dont get offended) but Wentworth Miller is not gay.

I'm a Wenthy fan myself and I've read much of his news.. the only sources that claims he's gay is from Prez Hilton (his pictures of him going out with Luke) and frankly, I wouldn't believe every word he says.

But in the end, only he knows if he's gay or not. But from all i see....
there's no reason for him to deny being gay if he really is right?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!