Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Misbehaving Body Meets Mrs Mind

It seems to me like my mind and my body are at odds with each other again. They're just not cooperating! Argh! And because they're behaving like mean kids at the playground right now, I don't get to play in Dreamland. >(


I don't get it.

Why am I always either sleepy as hell but not tired,
or dead tired but wide awake and not sleepy at all.

Like, wth. Talk about bad combos, man. -_-


Thing is, tonight, the ageing body... (I'll be a quarter of a century old in just a few months! Gah!) ...is tired and really just wants to crash but Mrs Mind says, "NO. You stay up. Just because. Mwahahahaha."


Ugh. Stupid evil witch. >(

7 comments :

The Author said...

Waw, poor you, sighs I have a problem with my biological clock too, no matter what time i sleep at night, i will wake up before 9am every morning, latest is 10.

Unknown said...

you need to rest well. Go for some soothing massage. this is likely due to stress. Sleepy but not tired at all. DO not let that overcome you.

A real good rest.

@Da Ten Shi - ur body already get use to that timing no matter what time u slp. so long you did not slp ard 5-8am. =p

test said...

Poor pam. Try to cure yourself thru R n R or shopping ? ok

The Author said...

@Boon i slept at 6am before, but i still woke up at 9am.. and awake for whole day though i was sleepy..

陈一豪 said...

The best cure for an ageing body is a good shafting. Nothing like that to bring out the beauty in you.

Oh of course I'm putting this in a very academic way, though I hope you'll pardon my language.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Da Ten Shi
– I don't think it's just the biological clock wor. Maybe it's cos the more tired I am, the more I've used my brain throughout the day. So in the end, when I go home, my brain is on overdrive and won't shut down. -_-'


ATTN: Boon
– Ya lor. Maybe lah. Need massage! Pampering! Haha.


ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. R&R is cheaper. Shopping is more fun. How to choose? Hahahahaha.


ATTN: 陈一豪
– Very academic indeed! So proud of you, Mr Tan. Very impressive.

Jeffro said...

O_O you need to take up "Synchronization-for-dummies-101" lessons.. =P

Post a Comment

Talk to me!